Landmark's Planning and Landscape Architecture department has assisted countless Colorado municipalities, real estate developers and land owners with their land developments, property entitlement and landscape architectural design needs.
Landmark has become one of the leading Planning and Landscape Architectural consultants in Northern Colorado as a result of our:
- Strong design philosophy and commitment to design excellence,
- Extensive experience with various municipal codes and our established relationship with local municipalities,
- Understanding of the interrelationship between development, the community, and the physical/natural environment.
Landmark can provide planning consulting services for most aspects of the land development industry. Our design professionals understand the entire development review and entitlement process, from annexation and zoning, through site specific development design and full land planning entitlement. When Landmark is part of your development team, we apply the full capabilities of our comprehensive in-house resources to create a strategic approach to our clients goals.
Our approach to land planning is simply to enhance the value of the property and to integrate the built environment with the natural environment. Whether it is a small rural land division or a large-scale urban mixed use development, Landmark achieves team solutions for success by careful consideration of each critical element of the site design and entitlement process, including:
- Site Analysis
- Existing Site Features
- Environmental Sensitivity
- Project Scale and Massing
- Land Use
- Density and Intensity of Use
- Vehicular and Pedestrian Circulation
Additionally, our staff of planners and landscape architects have extensive experience with community and neighborhood park design, thematic development design, design of entry features and signage, streetscape and open space landscape design, hand drawn and 3d renderings, as well as municipal review.